Privacy Notice Crew & Client
Crew and Concierge Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice details how Crew and Concierge Limited collects and uses the personal data that you provide us if you are:
- A candidate looking for a permanent or temporary position;
- A client or prospective client looking to fill a position; or
- Just visiting our website.
Crew and Concierge Limited, Company Number 08408880, is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller. Our registration number is ZA463483
Candidates for permanent, seasonal and temporary positions
If you are a candidate looking for employment, the information we store and process about you is:
- your contact information (name, email address and telephone number)
- the information contained in your CV.
You provide us with this when you register / submit your CV via our website www.crewandconcierge.com or email us directly.
We share your details with prospective employers only on express permission of yourself which is given when applying for a position or notifying us via phone or email.
Until you have found a permanent position we will use your contact information to communicate with you about positions available and also check we have the most up to date information about you.
We retain your information only as long as required. This is
- twelve months after we have found you a position.
- for communicating with you until you find a placement, when you no longer wish to hear from us we rely on you to tell us so and, when you do, we will mark your record accordingly.
For those of you who are looking to fill a position within your company we store your contact information (name, business email address and telephone number). We use this to supply you with candidates for the roles and to send you regular newsletters. We retain your information for as long as you are at the company.
Should you wish to not receive our newsletters you may unsubscribe at any time. Details on how to do so are provided within each newsletter sent.
Just visiting our website
We do not collect any of your personal data unless you specifically supply it.
Our websites include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies of third parties.
Our Lawful Basis For Processing Your Information
Unless otherwise stated, the basis we process your information is because
- it is necessary to perform a contract with you;
- legal obligation;
- it is a legitimate interest such as when we send you newsletters.
Whom do we share your information with?
In addition to the details above, we may be required to share your personal details for a legal obligation we have to comply with, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another individual.
We do not sell nor rent information about you to anyone.
You have a number of rights regarding the personal information we collect and use. These are:
- to find out the details of what information we currently about you;
- to have inaccurate personal data corrected;
- to object to our use of your information and, for us to pause/ restrict processing if you do; and
- to require that we remove you from the list of people we send our newsletter to and/or delete your personal data.
Full details of your rights are on the ICO website. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by contacting us as detailed below.
Should you think that we have not addressed your requests or have concerns about how we handle your information, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office as detailed on their website.
You may contact us with any questions or requests you have:
By Post: Crew and Concierge Limited,
15 North Road, Combe Down, Bath, BA2 5DE
By Phone: +447468426705
By Email: email@example.com
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice was last updated October 2018.
Should we make any substantial changes to this Privacy Notice we will let you know via email.